I is for Imagine Dragons

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I heard their song Radioactive in the trailer from The Host, and all the sudden, I needed to listen to it again. And again. And again. In fact, despite the fact that I'm a very cheap person, I actually bought their whole album. Their music is awesome. 

I'm the type of person who will listen to just about anything, so I think that's why I like them so much. They have alternative rock, rap, pop, and maybe even tiny hints of country. They're just so unlike a lot of today's music. Plus, they're music is also very clean. Enjoy! 


 Radioactive 


Bleeding Out 

~Mikaela

3 comments:

  1. marwil said...:

    I have never heard about this band before, and I like it :) thanks for sharing.

  1. MickeyBurns said...:

    I'm glad you enjoyed their music!:)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Like it thanks for sharing this:)
    #atozchallenge
    maggie at expat brazil

Post a Comment