D is for Digital

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I have to admit, digital things are nice. I have my iPod Touch and a cell phone, and I love them. I can take tons of music and books with me wherever I go, and it helps that (especially a teenagers budget) digital versions of things are less expensive. 

But... 

I also don't think anything can compare to holding a real book in your hands. Flipping through the pages, seeing how much you have left to read, and going back to read parts over. Reading a book just isn't as fun digitally. I also love having the actual CD's and movies. 

Your thoughts? 

~Mikaela 

2 comments:

  1. Books are the best, I much prefer holding the actual book in my hands than a ebook.

    -Michelle

  1. MickeyBurns said...:

    Definitely. That's why I think we'll never fully change over to ebooks--nothing compares to actually turning the pages:)

Post a Comment